Rachel catches the same commuter train every morning. She knows it will wait at the same signal each time, overlooking a row of back gardens.
She's even started to feel like she knows the people who live in one of the houses. Their life - as she see it - she calls them is perfect. If only Rachel could be that happy.
And then she sees something shocking, and in one moment everything changes.
Now Rachel has a chance to become a part of the lives she's only watched from afar.
Now they'll see; she's much more than just the girl on the train...
Version française (traduite) : [[https://www.librairiedialogues.fr/livre/9518511-la-fille-du-train-paula-hawkins-pocket,LINK:https://www.librairiedialogues.fr/livre/9518511-la-fille-du-train-paula-hawkins-pocket]]
Autres contributions de...
- Au fond de l'eauPaula Hawkins8,20
- Into the waterPaula HawkinsRandom House UK21,40
- Au fond de l'eauPaula HawkinsSonatine0,00
- Au fond de l'eauPaula HawkinsSonatine22,00
- La fille du trainPaula Hawkins7,95
- La fille du trainPaula HawkinsAudiolib24,40